- cNet Review
Looking for a way to print the names of all files in a folder/directory ?
No more hard work for printing directory structures anymore. Print Directory will print file list or directory listing about all your files in different folders and directories.
Print Directory 2011 makes your directory printing task easier and more enjoyable. Print folder structures or contents of your files, convert them into PDF files or create an HTML page suitable for publishing on a website, do everything with a single click.
A total control over output: you can specify what columns should be printed. Sorting order by file name, size or date in ascending or descending orders. User can fully control the look: colors and fonts of the output, plus some other adjustable options.
Using Print Directory 2011 you can easily print
- A simple file list
- The Directory/Folder Tree
- The Folder/Directory List
- The Folder Tree with the file list
- A detailed list with file attributes
- The Folder Tree with file size information
- List of songs (you can use Artist, Title, Album, Comment, BitRate)
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4
- OS: Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- 32 bit or 64 bit
- CPU: 400 MHz or higher
- RAM: 128 MB or more
- Hard Drive: 5 MB of free space