How to Print or Save a Directory Listing to a File
Print Folders makes your directory printing task easier and more enjoyable. Print folder structures or contents of your files, convert them into PDF files or create an HTML page suitable for publishing on a website, do everything with a single click.
A total control over output: you can specify what columns should be printed. Sorting order by file name, size or date in ascending or descending orders. User can fully control the look: colors and fonts of the output, plus some other adjustable options.
- Perfect to print out CD or DVD contents, supports files over Gbs.
- Result can be printed out, published to web or sent to a friend.
- Powerful filtering and formatting capabilities.
- No learning required: simple interface.
- Print details list (file name, path, date, time, version, attribute, CRC32, etc.)
- Allows files, folders, extension you wish to be excluded from scanning altogether.
- Print Directory In Treeview list, Treeview list with file size.
- Customize file lists to fit your preferences
- Print or save a list of files located in any folder.
- List folder names only.
- List files in subfolders.